TODAY’S INVESTMENT VERSUS LONG-TERM INVESTMENT – You can invest your hard-earned money in one of the following buckets, your home or Southern California Edison. Everyone Really Pays Close to the Same Price.
Single Stage/Basic System Benefits
- Cheaper upfront cost
- Will heat and cool your home
Variable Speed/Upgraded System Benefits
- Quieter operation
- Variable speed, and two-stage technology
- Cheaper/lower month over month electricity bills, UP TO 50%
- Greater control of systems operation – Wifi, thermostat, Etc.
- Higher comfort control levels
- Better Warranties/Guarantees
Negatives of Each Type of System
- Only one stage of operation, no matter the need/demand
- Much higher electricity usage up to 50%
- Louder operation noise
- Lower part warranties/ guarantees
- Less comfort control
- Higher upfront cost
So where does this leave us…..
- Seeing that you will have this system in your home over the next 12-15 years, it’s really just a math equation
- Do you want to have a cheaper upfront cost, which feels good today, but you lose in the long run with 15 years of higher energy cost, decreased warranties and guarantees, and most importantly your in-home comfort
- Or do you want to have that Long-Term control, of not only your electricity consumption but also the comfort in your home
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Installation
- Air Conditioning New Installations
- Air Purifiers
- Rooftop Package Units
- Mini Split Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Mobile Home Air Conditioning Systems
- Heating New Installations
- Floor Heaters
- Heat Pump Systems
- Wall Heaters
- Mobile Home Heaters
- CO2 Detector
- Surge Protectors
System Replacements & Installations
Your air conditioning systems are designed to last for many years, but they do not last forever. Additionally, HVAC technology has vastly improved in recent years, and new systems are more efficient and cost-effective.
Are You Ready to Upgrade Your Home’s HVAC System?
If your home or business system is older, it may be time to upgrade your air conditioning systems. Over time these systems can wear out, and they may not be efficiently cooling your home. This can result in higher energy costs and frequent repairs. Though replacing your cooling system may seem like a big investment, over time a new system will actually save you money.
Signs you should consider replacing your HVAC system include:
- You’ve noticed an unexplained increase in your energy bills
- You are having trouble with your thermostat
- You notice hot and cold spots in your home
- Strange noises are coming from your cooling unit, registers, or ductwork
- Your HVAC system won’t turn on or won’t stay on
24-Hour Service & Repair
You rely on your Air Conditioning system to provide you the comfort you need in your home or business. When it breaks down, it can seriously impact your comfort and can even put you or your family at risk. When a system breaks down, you need help fast, no matter if it is a weekend or after hours.
Signs of a Air Conditioning Emergency
Do you know when you should call an emergency Air Conditioning technician? It can be hard to diagnose what is causing the problem, or how quickly you need to contact a repair technician. In some cases, like not getting a lot of cold air flow, it is obvious to call a technician, but in other situations, such as your home or business reaching extreme temperatures require emergency service. Because problems with these systems can put you and your family at risk, it’s important to know when to call an emergency technician.
Signs you should contact our 24-hour Service & Repair technician include:
- High Temperature
- Water Stains Around Equipment
- Unfamiliar Noises Coming from Systems
- Power System Failure
It can be hard to determine if your problem is an emergency, but if you are unsure, it is always better to call and speak with a professional. Some problems, like low air flow, may seem small on the surface, but this could be a larger, more dangerous problem elsewhere.